interested in booking a show?
In filling out a request form for a show, you've read and have agreed to the following:
- Rohs Street operates primarily as a non-profit specialty coffee shop that hosts music on Fridays and Saturday evenings. We wouldn't consider ourselves a music venue, but more of a place that loves to showcase local musical talent on the weekends.
- Compensation for musicians and performances comes from whatever is made at the door. Musicians are responsible for setting their own cover charge, and having someone collect it at the door. 100% of the door is yours to keep.
- The band or artist organizing the show is responsible for finding at least one additional act to play, and for making sure bands start and end on time. Music needs to end by 10:30 PM.
- If a show is booked, the musicians playing are responsible for show promotion and marketing for the event (Rohs Street Cafe is able to add your event to our website's calendar, as well as the cafe's bulletin board of events, and monthly events calendar.)
- Load-in/sound check is at 7pm and shows start at 8:30pm unless otherwise requested and agreed upon.
- A sound tech will only be provided if requested at least two weeks before the date of the show.
- Bands cannot bring their own PA systems or sound equipment unless it has been discussed and approved by the sound tech at least a week before the show.
- Please note that we do not book shows or any other outside events in the sanctuary space.
All set? Provide us some information about your band and we'll get back to you!
(Note: With the way acoustics carry in our shop, we try to book music that fits the space . We love Nordic death metal as much as the next cafe, but it's a hard sell to the rest of the coffee-sipping crowd. So we're all about booking that jazz combo, folk, americana, blues, acoustic, singer-songwriter, R&B, classical, soul, barbershop quartet, etc.)